Lockdown Updates: The lockdown 4.0 is here an Another Segment of the Lockdown which gets started from the 17th May to the 31st of May 020. Its another 2 Week Nation Lockdown announced by our Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji. Several meetings took place before the announcement of the lockdown and Narendra Modi Ji has also Attend a Meeting with all the Chief Ministers of the states in India for suggestions and Pieces of Advice for the lockdown 4.0. For more Lockdown Updates Be regular on this page
What is Lockdown 4.0?
We are in Lockdown from February 2020 as due to Coronavirus Crisis The whole nation is in the lockdown and Now Lockdown 4.0 is another segment of this. Lockdown 4.0 is started from 17th May (Sunday) and it will till 31t May 2020. As Our Home Minster, Amit Shah Attends a meeting in which the new Guidelines will be Announced for the Lockdown 4.0.
Lockdown 4.0 Guidelines and Meeting
The meeting was organized By our Home Minister Mr. Amit Shah With Several officers and higher Authorities in which the Lockdown 4.0 Guidelines were discussed. The meeting was for th relaxation and Curbs during this Crisis, As the center clear all the things. There will be Relaxation in the green zones and Some Curbs, Will, in orange zone While Red zone Experience Strict Lockdown and Curfew.
Karnataka News On Lockdown 4.0
Karnataka Lockdown 4.0: Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa Said The shops will be allowed to open in the state an the passenger’s Trains within the states can be Active. Road transport Services will also be active in which Buses can be operated with 30 Passengers capacity only, and taxi and autos can also run but transportation services are not allowed Red Zones. He also said that the People have to Strictly follow social distancing and travel with proper mask and Precautions.
Another statement was he said there will be no entry of the people from Gujarat, Maharashtra, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu till May 3. Strict Lockdown will be There is Red Zones and There will be Night Curfew in the stats (7 PM to 7 AM)
Barbershops can be open in Non – Contaminated zones and the parks will be open from 7 am to 9 am and from 5 pm to 7 pm.
Lockdown 4.0 Center Rules – Lockdown Updates
- IT Services, Print Media, Call centers, Cold Storage, Warehouse Servicing, private Security, and Services provided by Self Employed Person will be Permitted.
- There will be Permission for the Transportation and the Business in the Green Zones Areas
- Schools, Colleges, Malls, Cinema halls are not allowed to be open in the country
- Lockdown 4.0 will Focus on the Economy of the nation
- Vehicles can be allowed for Permitted activities (2 Passengers only) in red zones
- Center Government is thinking to Active some Airline Domestic Route and can be active from 18th of May 2020
- Maybe E-Commerce Website can sell Items in th Red Zones
- Agriculuture activities will be permitted
- Barbershops, Saloons will Get Some relaxation and they will be open in red Zones but with some Precautions and Social Distancing, measures will be taken.
- Animal Husbandry including Fisheries will be permitted